While not the prettiest site to look at or consume, this basic and ancient tonic has the potential to kill most infections in the body.
See the bottom of the article for more info on the dosing of the tonic…
The following recipe was obtained from Earth. We Are One.
24 oz/700ml Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
¼ cup finely chopped garlic
¼ cup finely chopped onion
2 fresh peppers, the hottest you can find
¼ grated ginger
2 tbsp grated horseradish
2 tbsp turmeric powder or 2 pieces of turmeric root
1) Combine all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
2) Transfer the mixture to a mason jar.
3) Pour in some apple cider vinegar and fill it to the top. It is best if 2/3 of the jar consists of dry ingredients.
4) Close jar and shake well.
5) Keep the jar in a cool and dry place for 2 weeks. Shake well several times a day.
6) After 14 days, strain the liquid through a plastic strain. For better results, put a gauze over it. Squeeze well to ensure all the juice comes out.
Extra Tip: To reduce waste, the dry mixture can be used to spice up a number of dishes. Oriental dishes, especially.
1) Caution: The tonic is very strong in flavor and is very hot.
2) Take 1 tablespoon every day to strengthen immune system and fight cold.
2) Gargle and swallow.
3) Increase amount every day until you reach a dose of 1 small glass per day (liquor glass).
4) If suffering with a more serious disease of infection, take 1 tablespoon of the tonic 5-6 time per day.
5) The tonic is safe for pregnant women and children – doses must remain small.